A special selection of 2018 vintage
Starting from: €211,00
The best wines produced at Fattoria del Colle in Tuscany with the Sangiovese as protagonist!
A unique opportunity for our wine lovers: three versions of the 2018 vintage to compare, two red wines and even some bubbles:
– 2 bottles of Cenerentola Orcia Doc 2018 BIO-Organic, in preview
– 2 bottles of Supertuscan – IGT Toscana Il Drago e le 8 Colombe 2018, last bottles
– 2 bottles of Spumante Brut Rosé Metodo Classico 2018
Three TOP wines able to excite and perfect to celebrate moments of conviviality with friends!
- Cenerentola wine is born from Sangiovese and Foglia Tonda grape varieties, the latter is an ancient Tuscan vine that had been abandoned for more than a century. The name of this wine depends on the similarities between the famous fairy tale and the Doc Orcia to which it belongs. This denomination is very young, it was born on February 14, 2000 in the midst of the territories of two older important and famous “sisters”: Brunello di Montalcino and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano.
- Il Drago e le 8 Colombe is a Supertuscan wine, an IGT Toscana “author’s wine”, where the vines are used following creativity and not tradition. Three different grapes are used: Sangiovese, the main Tuscan variety, which gives the wine elegance, Merlot (20%) which adds pleasantness and then Sagrantino (20%) which increases the structure.
- Donatella Cinelli Colombini worked three years to produce her Spumante Metodo Classico, preparing a Sangiovese vineyard with different characteristics from those destined for the classic Tuscan red wines. The new Spumante Brut Rosé is a great sparkling wine for meals, an exclusive excellence intended for lovers of Tuscany and it has been produced in only 1.433 bottles.
For those who wish to double the order, for a total of 12 bottles, the price is even more convenient.